Trinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trinic - The forum of Trine and Nicole

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Herminefan's taking over! (muhaha)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Herminefan

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Herminefan's taking over! (muhaha) Empty
PostSubject: Herminefan's taking over! (muhaha)   Herminefan's taking over! (muhaha) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:22 pm

Hi!

My name is Merethe, and I'm a friend of Tri & Nic. I'm 15, and from Norway (well, I'm a little bit Spanish, but anyways, you wouldn't believe it). I got the link from both Tri and Nic, so you can safely say I discovered this site through them. My hobbies include reading and surfing online, and that's pretty much it. I can do anything on my computer, and mostly I watch animè or read manga-scans (raise you're hand if you know what that is..). I guess that's an own hobby, geeky and independent all the way. Well, just ask me if it's something more!

(And, just to explain my nickname: Hermine is the Norwegian name for Hermione, my favourite character from the Harry Potter-books. I worship the magical world, I worship the author, and that have been my nick the past 5 years.)

See ya! rabbit
Back to top Go down
Nic
Picture spamming somewhere
Nic

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Herminefan's taking over! (muhaha)   Herminefan's taking over! (muhaha) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:38 pm

Lol, gotta love you. You got the linky from T too? *snickers*

Anyways, Welcome! Hope you like it here ;) And sorry for all the changes happening now Razz Do you like this layout? xD
Back to top Go down
Herminefan

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Herminefan's taking over! (muhaha)   Herminefan's taking over! (muhaha) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:41 pm

I like this Apple-theme! Very Happy As long as I can read what people says (well, writes), and don't get any epileptic attacks, I guess I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
Tri
The beenie weenie
Tri

Number of posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: Herminefan's taking over! (muhaha)   Herminefan's taking over! (muhaha) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:45 pm

*raises eyebrow* You got the link from me, too, huh? Yeah, right. Just you wait till I get my hands on the two of you. :p

*raises hand* I think I know what a manga-scan is. I think?

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Nic
Picture spamming somewhere
Nic

Number of posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: Herminefan's taking over! (muhaha)   Herminefan's taking over! (muhaha) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:47 pm

hmm.... I think I also know what it is. I think....

And T, what's with all the raising? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herminefan's taking over! (muhaha)   Herminefan's taking over! (muhaha) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Herminefan's taking over! (muhaha)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trinic :: Forum :: Present yourself here-
Jump to: