Trinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trinic - The forum of Trine and Nicole

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twilight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nic
Picture spamming somewhere
Nic

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 10:22 pm

This is the Admins favorite book. And I mean Ultimate favorite book. We have never been THIS obsessed with a book... We will make a summary so that you know the basics of the book Very Happy We'll also make a forum where you can post summaries of your favorite books ;)
See yah!
Back to top Go down
Tri
The beenie weenie
Tri

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 11:05 am

As for the summary, Marcy on the Twilight lexicon made a really good one. She let me borrow it. Here it goes:

Girl runs away from Mother, to live with Father she doesn't really know well.
Girl seems depressed, slightly Moody, and sarcastic. Girl makes friends, but is still standoffish. Scary hot boy looks meanly at girl. Girl is uncomfortable. boy is absent for a week. Boy comes back, they talk. Girl nearly gets hit by truck. Super Hero Boy saves her. Girl knows boy's save was impossible. Girl is bratty to boy about it. Boy ignores girl. Standoffish girl refuses three invitations to the dance. Boy stalks girl. Boy saves girl. Girl and boy begin an odd relationship. Boy is cryptic. Girl is sarcastic. Girl tricks other boy into spilling the beans. Girl thinks boy is vampire. Oh well. Maybe boy is vampire. Girl wanders off like an idiot in a town she doesn't know. Girl falls for the trap of 4 scary men. Boy swoops in, and saves girl. Girl tells boy she knows he is a vampire. Girl is strangely non-chalant about whole ordeal, yet freaks out that he drives fast. Oh. Boy sparkles in the sun. Pretty pretty boy. boy admits he wants to eat girl, but will try not to. Oh, well. Girl stays. Fast boy. Run boy run. Faint girl faint. want to meet my vampire folks? Sure. Oh, nice vampire family, except the blonde bitty. Hot hot Dr. Baseball, sure? Wow. Boy sure is fast. Everyone is fast. Oops. Pyschic sister missed something. Mean Vamp wants to eat girl. Everyone run away. Run far far away.
Back to top Go down
Dazzled<3
Dazzled<3

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-16

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 1:19 am

Good sumary
Back to top Go down
http://www.ifascination.niceboard.com
E.C. Dahlia
E.C. Dahlia

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-05-26

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 9:32 pm

Wow. That is a nice summary. I think it sums the whole book up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Firelight

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-05-11

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:24 pm

OMG!! I love that. Very Happy I was laughing through all of it. That is officially the best summary ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Twilight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twilight   Twilight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twilight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trinic :: Forum :: Books-
Jump to: