Trinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trinic - The forum of Trine and Nicole

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tri
The beenie weenie
Tri

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-04-26

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time Empty
PostSubject: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time   The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 7:55 pm

I thought this was a great book. The way Mark Haddon portrayed Christipher, a boy with Asperger's syndrome was amazing. Have you read it? What did you think about how all of the chapters were prime numbers?
Back to top Go down
Nic
Picture spamming somewhere
Nic

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time   The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 10:25 pm

I've read it...hahaha, you lent it to me Very Happy It think it was an Okay book, nothing out of the ordinary...
Back to top Go down
Herminefan

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time   The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 3:13 pm

I haven't read it, and nor will I do, I think. I think the title seems boring and childish, so it didn't catch my interest.. ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time   The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time
Page 1 of 1