Trinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trinic - The forum of Trine and Nicole

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nic
Picture spamming somewhere
Nic

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!) Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!)   Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 10:46 pm

We can't have a book forum without having a harry potter thread!
Any other HP fans out there?
Am I the only one looking forward to the seventh and last book?

Last edited by on Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tri
The beenie weenie
Tri

Number of posts : 242

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!)   Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 10:48 pm

Well, of course you're not. I'm looking forward to it, too. I'm not that exited, though, because I'm more exited about Eclipse, but I'm still looking forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Nic
Nic

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!)   Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 11:00 pm

I'm really excited to see what will happen!
Back to top Go down
Tri
The beenie weenie
Tri

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!)   Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 11:02 pm

I wonder who she'll kill in this book...
Back to top Go down
Nic
Nic

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!)   Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 11:34 pm

I hope ron and hermoine get together Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tri
The beenie weenie
Tri

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!)   Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 11:16 am

I'm really a H-H shipper, so I think I'll stay away from that discussion. But if they do, good for them.
Back to top Go down
Nic
Nic

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!)   Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 1:49 pm

H-H shipper? What are you talking about? What is that?
Back to top Go down
Tri
The beenie weenie
Tri

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!)   Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 1:50 pm

Harry - Hermione shipper
Back to top Go down
Nic
Nic

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!)   Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 11:32 am

uhmm...embarased to ask this, but... what's shipper...? Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Tri
The beenie weenie
Tri

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!)   Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 12:40 pm

I was rooting for Harry-Hermione. That means I was a H-H shipper. The mocking of HH shippers used to be(and might still be) a huge deal.
Back to top Go down
Nic
Nic

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!)   Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 4:31 pm

oh okay, but don't worry, I used to think that way too. the ginny harry thing, caught me completly off-guard..!
Back to top Go down
Tri
The beenie weenie
Tri

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!)   Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!) Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2007 4:38 pm

Yeah, I second that
Back to top Go down
E.C. Dahlia
E.C. Dahlia

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!)   Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!) Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 10:45 pm

I'm looking forward to it, but not counting down the days or anything. And I think Harry will die. It's like, my sixth sense or something Smile
Back to top Go down
Nic
Nic

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!)   Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!) Icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2007 4:11 pm

oh gosh, I hope not... I would die!
Back to top Go down
Herminefan

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!)   Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:49 pm

I'm ashamed! Harry Potter and the Deatly Hallows is this years biggest event! I stood in line for 5 hours, hungry, in a formal dress, and with shoes with heels, to get that book! In a 3km long line, god dammit! Tri, Nic, you are lousy moderators, not deleting this thread of sins before I came along.. And replacing it with a better HP-thread, no HP-thread at all would be even worse than this pitty sight..
Back to top Go down
Nic
Nic

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!)   Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:52 pm

Lol! We're actually admins ;) well, why don't you help us get this in better shape then?

Start the discussion! Razz
Back to top Go down
Tri
The beenie weenie
Tri

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!)   Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:55 pm

Mer, we were waiting for The Walk after we read it. Enough said.

So how did everyone like (or not like) the seventh book?
Back to top Go down
Herminefan

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!)   Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:13 pm

The Walk? Huh? *feeling kinda stupid*
Back to top Go down
Herminefan

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!)   Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:13 pm

And when did I become Mer? Sorry for dobbleposting =P
Back to top Go down
Nic
Nic

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!)   Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 2:28 pm

Lol, Mer, You're talking to the people who call themselves Nic and Tri, we''re just plain lazy Laughing We usually call you by your last name, but we figured that'd be inappropiate Razz

The walk is Hanson's last CD ;)

I loved HP7. I really did. My only pet peeve, was that Harry, hermione and Ron seemed suddenly so .... adult? :S
Back to top Go down
Herminefan

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!)   Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2007 3:11 pm

Calling someone by their surname isn't that inappropiate, in Japan it's common courtsey. If you call someone by their first name, you're good friends or you're family. All in all, an "intimate" relationship. And if you barely know the person, it's actually an insult! Ok, a little out of topic, but it was like it was meant to be that I where to write everything between Heaven and Earth about that topic =P

Back to topic: I loved the 7th book! It was cool that it wasn't the same curve, with the excitement on the end of the book, end of the schoolyear, it was a challenge and mystery behind every turn. But I really hoped that they would return to Hogwart for one more year Crying or Very sad And Lupin was my favourite teacher and one of my favourite characters, so I didn't like that he died.. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Nic
Nic

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!)   Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:45 pm

Oh geez, yeah, I really cried when Lupin died Sad (fun fact: lupin means wolf in latin)

Another thing that really killed me was Dobby's death. I don't know why, It just did... The way he died I think did it...

And Hedwig's too, cause it was so sudden and so in the begining. It just took me really by surprise...

Sad
Back to top Go down
Herminefan

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!)   Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 2:21 pm

I started crying when Harrt where on his way into the forest, and the ghosts of his parents and their friends, followed him (geek fact: I know that too).. And at first, I didn't believe that Hedwig really died, I thouth she in one or another way would survive and suddenly show up. A very sad an melancolic book, but still entertaining. I liked the whole "living-in-the-forest"-thingy, I think.

What do you think was the most riddicolus, absurd, pointless, stupid, ect. thing that happened in the book? Anything you wish you could cut out and burn (like a pyromaniac! Very Happy )?
Back to top Go down
Nic
Nic

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!)   Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 11:08 pm

lol.... uh... I think the whole Ron leaving thing was absolutely pointless. I mean, I understood why that had to happen and all, but... just pointless(IMO). uh.... There was probably a lot of other stuff too, so I'll just go and check my brain for more (or the book Razz )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!)   Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter (Filled with spoilers!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trinic :: Forum :: Books-
Jump to: