Trinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trinic - The forum of Trine and Nicole

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you doing today?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tri
The beenie weenie
Tri

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-04-26

What are you doing today? Empty
PostSubject: What are you doing today?   What are you doing today? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 3:35 pm

Aww, the forum looks so empty. Well, I guess there's only one thing to do: Post away!

Today I'm doing absolutely nothing, and man, it feels good. I love holidays... I've got floorball practice, but that's not until a couple of more hours. So I'm just enjoying the day, because tomorrow I've got homework which needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
Nic
Picture spamming somewhere
Nic

Number of posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today?   What are you doing today? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 3:37 pm

ditto
Back to top Go down
Tri
The beenie weenie
Tri

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today?   What are you doing today? Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 9:14 pm

Today I'm doing Biology, because we have to turn in our notes tomorrow. I don't think I've done biology homework all year, so this may be a late night...
Back to top Go down
Tri
The beenie weenie
Tri

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today?   What are you doing today? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 6:07 pm

I'm going to do a Religion studies assignment today, because it's due tomorrow. It's a comparison of the five world religions. At 6 I have to be at the stable, I'm getting tutored in how to be a crewfor the showjumping contest there this weekend. I think it's this weekend, at least.
Back to top Go down
Nic
Nic

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today?   What are you doing today? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 1:16 pm

I have to do the religion thingy too... And tomorrow I have my exam... ugh..
Back to top Go down
Tri
The beenie weenie
Tri

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today?   What are you doing today? Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 1:18 pm

I don't worry about the English exam at all. I'm not sure what I'm going to write about, but it will come to me in time. (This is where I normally would say 'Ikkeno' stress', but I'll abstain so our one and only member can read, too).
Back to top Go down
Nic
Nic

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today?   What are you doing today? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 3:52 pm

ugh...today I'm spending the day deleting the stuff I installed on the comp... and then tomorrow re-installing it after they check it (the comp-guys at my school) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you doing today?   What are you doing today? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you doing today?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trinic :: Forum :: Everything and nothing-
Jump to: