Trinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trinic - The forum of Trine and Nicole

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are you looking forward to?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tri
The beenie weenie
Tri

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-04-26

What are you looking forward to? Empty
PostSubject: What are you looking forward to?   What are you looking forward to? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 3:41 pm

The title says it all; what are you looking forward to right now?

I'm looking forward to Oppsal E-prom (see thread), which is this Friday.

I'm also looking forward to the 17th of May, which is Norway's national day. I'll go around doing nothing, hanging out with my friends. Because there is just no way I'm going to be in the parade this year. Sorry, but the blisters and pain don't seem to appealing to me.

And then, of course, I'm looking forward to when school's out. I can't wait to get out of my lame school. Finally I'll be done with 10 years of compulsory education...
Back to top Go down
Nic
Picture spamming somewhere
Nic

Number of posts : 243

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to?   What are you looking forward to? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 3:59 pm

hmmm..looking forward to Oppsal E-prom too.

Abouth May 17th, You're not going in the parade! Shocked That's so... sad... Isn't this like our last year in the parade? And will you actually be in the city (byen, don't remember what it's called) ??

I'm also looking forward to when schools out. And I'm looking forward to the disco (yes, I am going) and I'm looking forward to the annual concert.

And hopefully I'm going to the Roskilde Festival and see Muse, REALLY looking forward to that.
Back to top Go down
Tri
The beenie weenie
Tri

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to?   What are you looking forward to? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 4:07 pm

Nic wrote:
Abouth May 17th, You're not going in the parade! Shocked That's so... sad... Isn't this like our last year in the parade? And will you actually be in the city (byen, don't remember what it's called) ??
Are you kidding me? I'm fed up with walking in the parade. I will be there to watch, of course, but I won't be going. If you're going, we'll meet up later.

Nic wrote:
I'm also looking forward to when schools out. And I'm looking forward to the disco (yes, I am going)
I'm sorry, but I think that's kind of sad (well, pathetic, really). Seriously, disco?*incredulous stare*

Nic wrote:
and I'm looking forward to the annual concert.
What annual concert? Am I missing something very obvious here?
Back to top Go down
Nic
Nic

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to?   What are you looking forward to? Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 5:27 pm

about the parade, I'm not going because I won't go alone...

about the disco, just because you don't want to go doesn't mean that I'm sad (rather the other way around, I mean; last year!)

and about the annual concert, It's an annual concert for me and B not for you...you never come... (VG lista topp 20)
Back to top Go down
Tri
The beenie weenie
Tri

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to?   What are you looking forward to? Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 5:31 pm

I ment the disco, not you. I think the event is sad, but I doubt you will be.
Back to top Go down
Nic
Nic

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to?   What are you looking forward to? Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 5:41 pm

hahahaha, okay..? don't quite know what you mean Laughing
Back to top Go down
Nic
Nic

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to?   What are you looking forward to? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 3:55 pm

I'm looking forward to autumn vacation. Finally! I'm so exhausted!
Back to top Go down
Tri
The beenie weenie
Tri

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to?   What are you looking forward to? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 6:34 pm

I'm looking forward to the weekend at a cabin with my classmates, which is in the middle of November. It's far away, but I'm still WAY exited. Basically, it's three days with my 27 closest "real" friends.

and, oh yeah; The MUSE concert!!! *squeals* October 23rd suddenly doesn't seem all that far away.
Back to top Go down
Nic
Nic

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to?   What are you looking forward to? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:43 pm

Sad I'm not your Real friend? Sad

Laughing

yes, I'm really looking forward to the muse concert too. 22days22days!!!!
Back to top Go down
Tri
The beenie weenie
Tri

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to?   What are you looking forward to? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:54 pm

I'm counting you as a Taylighter, N. Okay, how about this:

I'm looking forward to the weekend at a cabin with my classmates, which is in the middle of November. It's far away, but I'm still WAY exited. Basically, it's three days with my 27 closest "real" friends (but of course, they all pale in comparison to the lovely Nico. She is the awesomest person ever to have set foot on earth. Nobody can ever top Nico's awesomeness. They would be silly to even try).

I will be miserable without my Nico, of course, but I will have to try and keep my chin up and not get lost in misery. It will be extremely hard, but I might just be able to do it.

Now all of you unworthy humans, bow down to the ground and worship the Nicole, whose awesomeness cannot fully be comprehended my man (or woman :p)!

Happy?
Back to top Go down
Nic
Nic

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to?   What are you looking forward to? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 8:57 pm

Yes, that's better Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you looking forward to?   What are you looking forward to? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you looking forward to?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trinic :: Forum :: Everything and nothing-
Jump to: