Trinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trinic - The forum of Trine and Nicole

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oppsal E-prom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tri
The beenie weenie
Tri

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Oppsal E-prom Empty
PostSubject: Oppsal E-prom   Oppsal E-prom Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 5:09 pm

Last night (and this morning) Nic and I held a Oppsal E-prom. Here's the resumé.

After school we went to the rental shop and rented Step up, the count of Monte Cristo, Sky high and A series of unfortunate events. We then went to her place. We ate dinner (well, some of us did. Nic didn't get to eat much), and got changed.

Step up
We saw this movie because Nic really wanted to see a Channing Tatum film. She then decided that Channing could play Carlisle. I saw some potential, but I prefer Charlie Hunnam.

The count of Monte Cristo
Henry Cavill looked beyond belief in this one. I found a coversation between Edmond and the priest were spoken absurdly funny (the one where Edmond says 'There are 72,519 stones in my walls. I've counted them many times. '. The prist then replies 'But have you named them yet?')

Sky high
Were we the only ones who thought the start of the conversation with Danielle Panabaker and Steven Strait in the chinese restaurant was extremely Bella-Jake? Except from that, the movie wasn't good at all. At least I didn't think so.

A series of unfortunate events
We didn't even finish this one, because Nic fell asleep.

Tristan + Isolde
I love this movie. I've seen it four times, two of which I cried. This morning was one of those times.

The reading of the first chapter of Eclipse
We didn't get to do that, because there was no way we could get our hands on it. We originally planned to read Twilight, New moon or both instead, but we never got to that.

Other stuff that happened
Nic threatened her TV. She hit it repeatedly. I got obsessed with taking pictures, much to Nic's annoyance, I think. There's a chance that I'll post some of the pictures later. But then again, I might decide not to.

Uh, I think that was all. Did I forget anything, Nic?

Last edited by on Thu May 10, 2007 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nic
Picture spamming somewhere
Nic

Number of posts : 243

Oppsal E-prom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oppsal E-prom   Oppsal E-prom Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 5:18 pm

uhmmm...don't think so... I did watch a series of unfortunate events, it was okay....
Back to top Go down
Tri
The beenie weenie
Tri

Oppsal E-prom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oppsal E-prom   Oppsal E-prom Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 5:20 pm

Re-read that paragraph, Nic. It doesn't say we didn't watch it, it says we didn't finish it. Someone needs another to visit the optometrist again...
Back to top Go down
Nic
Nic

Oppsal E-prom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oppsal E-prom   Oppsal E-prom Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 5:23 pm

hmmm, tri....Do you think everything is about you...? Laughing I watched it (and finished it) after you left...*rolling eyes*
Back to top Go down
Tri
The beenie weenie
Tri

Oppsal E-prom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oppsal E-prom   Oppsal E-prom Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 5:25 pm

You did? You're going to have to tell me how things turned out

And to answer your question, yes, I do think everything's about me. How can it not be? Who would want to listen to what you tell them otherwise? *puking at my sudden sarcastic love of myself*
Back to top Go down
Nic
Nic

Oppsal E-prom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oppsal E-prom   Oppsal E-prom Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2007 5:35 pm

okay then....*rolling eyes once again*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oppsal E-prom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oppsal E-prom   Oppsal E-prom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oppsal E-prom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trinic :: Forum :: Everything and nothing-
Jump to: