Trinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trinic - The forum of Trine and Nicole

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New moon special edition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dazzled<3
Dazzled<3

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-05-16

New moon special edition Empty
PostSubject: New moon special edition   New moon special edition Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 12:31 am

i've been looking for this for forever but when i found it in a bookstore by my cabin I had no money with me so i came back the day that i was leaving(the next day) and it was closed!!!!! i was sooo mad and they don't have it at Target
Back to top Go down
http://www.ifascination.niceboard.com
Nic
Picture spamming somewhere
Nic

Number of posts : 243
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: New moon special edition   New moon special edition Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 2:39 pm

At least you're in the states... Sad My mom won't let me order it from amazon...She doesn't think I need two copies...
Back to top Go down
Tri
The beenie weenie
Tri

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-04-26

PostSubject: Re: New moon special edition   New moon special edition Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 3:45 pm

I'm not going to ask for it, I'd feel way too guilty (my dad's the one who pays for my amazon orders). I really want the first chapter of Eclipse and all, but I'll just have to wait.

Edit: Got over the guilt wave, asked and was permitted. My New moon SE is now lying on the table upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New moon special edition   New moon special edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New moon special edition
Page 1 of 1