Trinic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trinic - The forum of Trine and Nicole

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tri

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tri
The beenie weenie
Tri

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2007-04-26

Tri Empty
PostSubject: Tri   Tri Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 10:26 am

Hi, I'm Tri of the Trinic. Uhm, I forgot the questions, so I'll just make up some random ones.

Real name? My name is Trine.

Where are you from? I'm from Norway. I'll give a more thorough explanation as to where that is than the one Nic gave. It's in Scandinavia, next to Sweden, over Denmark,

How old are you? I'm 15.

How did you find the forum? Short story: I made it. Longer story: Nic became a mod on a forum(iFascination), which led her to make a forum on niceboard like this. We forgot the password and made a new one - this. So that's how it all happened.

What do you do except from administrating this forum? I play floorball and do horseback riding. Oh, and sit on the lexicon, of course. But that's a given.

What kind of music do you listen to? I listen to a lot of different kinds of music. Right now, I'm addicted to Hanson, seeing as I am a Taylighter. Last month I was addicted to Muse and MCR (yes, I know that sounds totally predictable coming from a lexiconer). I also like classical music (Debussy, Mozart and Beethoven). Oh, and I'm quite sure Nic will slaughter me if I don't mention this: I listen to the Les Miserables soundtrack. Often.

Lexiconer? What's the lexicon? It's The Twilight lexicon, which, in my opinion is the best Twilight site out there. If you haven't been there, shame on you.

What's your user name on the lex? I'm trine_321.

Do you have a cat too? No, I don't. I used to (many years ago), but it got run over and died.

That's all I can think of right now.
Back to top Go down

Tri
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trinic :: Forum :: Present yourself here-
Jump to: